Who we are
Near is the largest source of real world data intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Near helps digital publishers understand their customers better with real-world intelligence to enhance the value of their data. Publishers can enrich their first-party data with real-world data to create audiences based on real-world attributes empowering them to increase their yield.
Key benefits of the platform are:
• Data sets including proprietary location, telco, third-party, app and Wi-Fi power the platform for audience curation and granular real-time consumer. insights.
• Keep abreast of real-world consumer behaviour and use these insights to power marketing, business strategy and operational decisions.
• Measure ROI on marketing spends, and use consumer and competitor insights for Out-Of-Home placements, targeting and attribution measurement.
• Scale across markets – with more than 1 billion user profiles worldwide brands can get insights across geographies.
• Brands can bring their own data to the platform and fuse it with existing data sets to get the complete consumer picture.
What people are saying?
Recognized by Frost & Sullivan, Near received the Asia-Pacific Marketing Analytics Technology Innovation Award 2020 for demonstrating outstanding achievement and excellence for its disruptive, AI-powered innovations in the marketing and data technology space.
FROST & SULLIVAN
Near is amongst the top five players in the location data industry worldwide, according to the latest Technavio report published for the year 2016-2020.
Technavio Report 2016 – 2020
Near was also named as a Cool Vendor in Consumer Dynamics 2015 by Gartner, and won Frost and Sullivan’s 2015 Asia Pacific New Product Innovation Award (for the Location Data industry).
Telstra uses Near’s flagship product, Allspark, to create new audience segments based on customers or those of competitors. Allspark allows Telstra to understand how different audiences behave around physical stores and allows Telstra to reach out to them via mobile marketing messages. Telstra can then evaluate the effectiveness of the messaging based on the behaviour of the customers who have been exposed.
How does our solution work?
Allspark gives you instant access to advanced audience curation and marketing capabilities. You can curate diverse audiences across geographies based on large-scale real-world data sets such as home/work location, brand affinity, geo-radius and many more. In addition to unique audience insights, you can visualize your audience to notice trends through the use of PlaceMatrix, Near’s proprietary repository of building footprints. Pre-integrations with TTD, Google Marketing Platform and more allow you to activate audiences in the marketing platform of your choice seamlessly in real-time.
Telstra Ventures invests in market leading, high growth technology companies with exceptional products and leaders.